Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Drudgery

Motherfuck me and the horse I rode in on I am tired today. I have 2.5 minutes before the rest of the day becomes a sprint to the temporary Nirvana of the waking life that comes when the whistle blows. What can anybody do with a $1000 car? No matter. Not like you can do without one. I was intensely jealous of some bicyclists I saw this morning but it's not like I can haul myy ass 9 miles to my kid's house, pack her up, get her to school and get to work on a bike. Well, maybe I could, and get to work sweating out the last three days work of food and booze. Fuck this health shit! -Sigh_ Poor me! Poor, poor me! Off to St. Louis this weekend with my loverly lady! Poor me! Over educated in the richest country in the world! Poor me! One more cup of coffee for the road and I'm ready to rock! Poor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment